Bean Blossom Blues Fest Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Bushman Music Forums > Harmonica Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Really Cool Harmonica Cases for sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote epworthslim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Really Cool Harmonica Cases for sale
    Posted: July 27 2012 at 12:26pm
Hi guys,

I have Hand Built, Pre-made Harmonica Cases available for sale on my website as well as my bespoke, made to order service. Go check them out or contact me if you are interested.

WORLDWIDE DELIVERY!

Here are just a few examples.

Handmade Custom Diatonic/Chromatic Harmonica Case in Red Cocoa Lavant Tolex, custom or standard insert to fit up to 14 diatonic harmonicas or other types depending on specifications.

£69.99 GBP + postage ($108.48 USD)

Handmade Custom Diatonic/Chromatic Harmonica Case in Brown Alligator Tolex, custom or standard insert to fit up to 14 diatonic harmonicas or other types depending on specifications.

Handmade Custom Diatonic/Chromatic Harmonica Case in Purple Haze Snakeskin Tolex, custom or standard insert to fit up to 14 diatonic harmonicas or other types depending on specifications.

Handmade 14 Hole Chromatic Harmonica Case in an Olive Drab Canvas with an eye catching Red Plastazote Interior and finished with Antique Style Fixtures .

£29.99 + Postage ($46.48 USD)

Microphone Stand Attachable or Non Microphone Stand Attachable Aluminium Cases. Signature Plastazote insert -Standard 20 diatonic or Custom cut to fit your equipments exact dimentions. Insert colour choice. Available in Red, Black and Silver.

£59.99 GBP + postage ($92.98 USD)- Standard
£69.99 GBP + postage($108.48 USD) - Mic Stand Attachable

And if none of these catch your eye I make custom harmonica case, made to order, in any specification and fittings, mic stand attachable or not, a lot to choose from, all details on my website.

Examples-

---------------------------------------------------

[/url]http://www.slimscustomcases.com<br>
1/2fast-harp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1/2fast-harp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2012 at 1:31pm
Real nice indeed !  
 I always like the vertical insert types

and that Gator on is pure class..
MSarge View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MSarge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2012 at 3:42pm
Real nice Slim, you do some good work.
Wisdom does not always come with old age. Sometimes old age arrives all by itself.
epworthslim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote epworthslim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2012 at 9:51am
Thanks, glad you like them, harmonicas are my passion in my life and it means a lot to get positive feedback for my work.

I have a competiton coming up this week to win one of my Custom Harmonica Cases with your choice of cover, fixings, insert etc. There will also be runner up prizes. Musician Ronnie Shellist will be judging the winner.

To enter I want to hear peoples version of a 'Train tune', i will have an example and more details on my site soon.

If you join my mailing list at the bottom right of my website you will recieve a notification for when it starts and I will post here as well.

And if any one has any suggestions for my work, website, anything, always happy to hear.

Slim 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic